This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Where in the world is that iPage Login, you must be wondering. That is not a surprise, considering that your eyes are assaulted by less than subtle promotionals and pricing options, while the iPage Login link is dressed in black, just chilling out, being incognito in the upper right corner of the menu ribbon. It's so low key, if you blink, you miss it. We almost did. But you can calm down, because now is the time to give your eyes a rest from scouring that crowded and distracting homepage for the login link and let us do the work. We aim to make your life simpler, so keep reading and you will find a direct link to the iPage Login, as well as a cool, easy to follow video guide, and a detailed list of step by step instructions for logging in.
How to Access Your iPage Login-A User Friendly Guide:
1. You will either type or copy and paste into your web browser address bar the direct link to the iPage Login that we provide here: https://secure.ipage.com/secure/login.bml?err=. For your convenience, you can always click this link in our article.
2. In the blank text box next to the phrase "Username or Domain" you will either type your username associated with your account, or the domain name of your website that iPage is hosting.
3. Right under that, in the text box next to the phrase "Password" you will type your password that you have previously set up for your account.
4. Click the orange "Login" button to complete your login process and begin managing your account.
This Is Not Working, but I Still Need to Login. What Do I Do? You May Need to Reset Your Login Credentials:
1. On the iPage Login page, click the blue link "Forgot Username or Password?". It's to the left of the orange Login button.
2. On the "Resend Password" screen, type your username or domain name into the text box next to "Username or Domain".
3. Click the silver "Get New Password" button directly under the text box.
4. Check your administrative email, that is, the email address you used to create your iPage account. There should be an email with instructions for resetting your password. Follow these prompst in your email to set a new password.
Telephone Support - 877-472-4399
Support Console (Online Submission-Login Required)
Feedback and Suggestions
Write a Letter to Corporate Headquarters
10 Corporate Dr. Suite 300
Burlington, MA 01803
The iPage site and login are subject to change due to updates, enhancements, or technical errors in the future. But you can overcome that and stay in the know by bookmarking this article. We keep track of these changes and update our instructions and tutorials accordingly, so you will have the most relevant and current information. We hope this article helped you along your iPage journey! Good luck!